By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
In no occasion should World Exotic Travel. or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on World Exotic Travel.'s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that World Exotic Travel. or a World Exotic Travel. approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
The materials showing up on World Exotic Travel.'s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. World Exotic Travel. does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. World Exotic Travel. may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. World Exotic Travel. does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
World Exotic Travel. has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by World Exotic Travel. of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
World Exotic Travel. may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Any case identifying with World Exotic Travel.'s site should be administered by the laws of the country of United States World Exotic Travel. State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
If you have booked a cruise or a reservation at a resort, and paid an amount less than the “Pay full amount,” the payment schedule for the remaining balance is indicated in the Policy section of the Reservation Form for that particular event. All balances are charged automatically at the stated schedule. If the charge fails, as a courtesy, we will attempt to obtain new billing information.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CANCELLATION POLICIES AND INFORMATION ON TRAVEL INSURANCE.
DESIRE and TEMPTATION FIT (non-group) RESERVATION POLICY:
A deposit equal to a one (1) night room charge is required at the time of booking. The balance due must be paid in full 30 days prior to the arrival date. If travel is less than 30 days from time of booking, payment in full is due immediately.
DESIRE and TEMPTATION FIT (non-group) CANCELLATION POLICY:
1) Any FIT reservation canceled 31 days or more before arrival is subject to a $100.00 cancellation fee.
2) Any FIT reservation canceled 30 - 1 day(s) before arrival is subject to a 2 Night Penalty.
3) All "No Shows" are non-refundable and subject to 100% of the total amount paid.
4) All "Partial stays" are non-refundable and subject to 100% of the total amount paid.
HEDONISM II (non-group) CANCELLATION POLICY:
1) Any FIT reservation canceled 45 - 31 day(s) before arrival is subject to a $200 per person cancellation fee.
2) Any FIT reservation canceled 30 - 16 day(s) before arrival is subject to a 50% cancellation fee of total amount.
3) Any FIT reservation canceled 15 - 0 day(s) before arrival is subject to a 100% cancellation fee of total amount.
4) All "No Shows" are non-refundable and subject to 100% of the total amount paid.
5) All "Partial stays" are non-refundable and subject to 100% of the total amount paid.
SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY HEDONISM II JANUARY 2018 (per resort policy):
1) Any “Early Bird Special” reservation is subject to a $150 per person cancellation fee.
2) Any standard reservation canceled by June 01, 2017 is subject to a $100 per person cancellation fee.
3) Any standard reservation canceled between June 01, 2017 and September 30, 2017 is subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
4) Any standard reservation canceled after September 30, 2017 is non-refundable.
GROUP TOUR FINAL PAYMENTS:
STANDARD GROUP TOUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
1) Any group reservation canceled more than 90 days before arrival is subject to a $100.00 per person cancellation fee.
2) Any group reservation canceled less than 90 days before arrival is non-refundable.
3) Non-refundable reservations can be exchanged to new guest names if there is someone that wants your reservation.
4) All "No Show" reservations are subject to 100% of the total amount paid. This means no refunds.
5) Group reservations are not changeable for different dates unless adding days to the previous booking.
If we or the hotel are providing airport transportation, you will need to provide us with the date and time of your flight arrival and departure, your airline, your flight number, and the airport you are flying in to, so that we can inform the hotel/airport transfer company when to pick you up at least 30 days prior to departure. If you fail to provide us with this information, your transportation charges will not be refunded and transportation from the airport to the hotel will be at your own expense. DO NOT STOP TO TALK WITH THE PEOPLE AT THE AIRPORT SELLING TIMESHARES!
Upon receipt of payment we will issue your airport transportation vouchers (if applicable). While you do not need a hotel voucher to check in to the hotel, we suggest you keep copies of this email, airport transfer vouchers, payment receipts, and any other relevant information with you when you travel. NOTE: WE PROVIDE ALL DOCUMENTATION IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT—WE DO NOT MAIL ANYTHING TO YOUR ADDRESS ON FILE.
Don't forget that passports are required for travel outside of the United States. If your reservation is for a location outside of the United States we recommend you acquire your passport as soon as possible. NO PASSPORT-NO TRAVEL-NO REFUND!!
**NOTE: TRAVEL GUARD INSURANCE IS AVAILABLE AND RECOMMENDED **
You can purchase travel insurance by visiting our website at www.worldexotictravel.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Responsibility and limits of liability. These terms and conditions apply to all persons purchasing travel from, or traveling on arrangements made by, World ET, LLC DBA World Exotic Travel. World ET, LLC shall have no liability for, nor any obligation for, refund or adjustment of money paid as a consequence of interruption, delay, cancellation or other interference with travel, accommodations or other vacation services resulting from, but not limited to: illness, accident, weather conditions, natural disasters, labor disputes, air or ground traffic conditions, security procedures, criminal acts, government actions, or other causes of any kind beyond the control of DPP Enterprises, Inc. Furthermore, World ET, LLC shall not be liable for any consequential damages. The sole extent of liability of World ET, LLC shall be limited to the amount paid by you to World ET, LLC
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us or send us an email.
WORLD EXOTIC TRAVEL
TOLL FREE: 833-243-7389
WORLD Exotic Travel
Copyright © 2019. World Exotic Travel – WET Travel To Exotic Resorts like Hedonism II, Desire & Temptation. Designed by Threshold Web Success